FLSA Status: Non-Exempt Job Status: Part Time
Work Schedule: Varies
Direct Supervisor: CEO / Owners
Responsible for assisting the Accounting, Human Resources and Administrative offices in necessary projects and tasks, and performing routine clerical and administrative functions.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Filing all Accounting records, including but not limited to receipts, purchase orders, state and federal filing document, reports, invoices and all other Accounting records
· Filing all Human Resources records, including but not limited to application paperwork, evaluations, payroll and bonus documentation, personnel records, forms and all other Human Resources records
· Assisting with Accounting, Human Resources and other administrative functions
· Operate office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, phone systems, and use computers for spreadsheet, word processing, database management, and other applications
· Liaison requests of Administration along with other company departments and personnel
· Assisting with reconciliation projects and auditing
· Assisting with general ledger tasks and accounting as needed
· Creating and maintaining vendor folder, customer information, employment records, and business records
· Check and reconcile monthly and annual reports
· Run wholesale reports and analytics
· Creating and maintaining files and process paperwork
· Answer phones and direct calls
· Checking supply stock and reporting to Supervisor what is needed to replenish stock
· Organize binders, files, shelves and training handbooks
· Filing, copying, phone calls, letter and email drafting and projects as assigned
· Scheduling and coordinating appointments, events, as well as maintaining multiple personnel calendars
· Prepare trip reservations, itineraries and supplies
· Compose, type and distribute meeting notes, routine correspondence and reports
· Other duties as designated
· Related degree work or 1-2 years work experience. Ability to use personal computer and type 45-50 wpm.
· Experience in customer relations and customer service to provide quality service and hospitality to guests and staff.
· Excellent communication skills (both verbally and in written form), organizational skills, eye for detail, positive motivational attitude, ability to handle all communication between customers, employees and vendors.
· Having a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Must be self motivated ethical, adaptable and have the ability to work independently to meet deadlines.
The physical demands described her are representative of those that must be met by and employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk and sit. The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, and crouch. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.