MillerCoors is built upon a foundation of more than 288 years of brewing heritage. It is a legacy driven by our founders to brew the highest quality beers, and a commitment that continues today. Our vision is to create America's best beer company by driving profitable growth. And we insist on building our brands the right way through quality brewing, responsible marketing, and a commitment to sustainable development and community investments. We're building a true team of highly talented people. People who are passionate about the beer business, who love to win and have a desire to learn, and who always aim to amaze customers by doing the little things that make a big difference. Posting Job Description The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing senior general administrative support to a department and/or a senior level manager. Specifically, some of the key responsibilities will include compilation and production of information for inclusion in reports or presentations and the creation of charts, graphs or tables. This position will also receive and respond to routine and high-level correspondence.
- Responsibility for complex office activities
- Responsible for high-level correspondence through e-mail, telephone, and mail
- Complex Scheduling and interaction with senior management
- Compile and analyze complex information -Produce charts, tables and presentation materials
- Aid in the preparation and filing of key records, statistics and reports
- Administer programs, projects or other processes specific to operating unit served
- High school education required; Bachelor's Degree preferred
- More than 4 years experience as an administrative assistant
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic problem solving skills
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and employ basic reasoning skills
- Capability to analyze complex information requests and determining complex trends
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint -Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to work well with a team or independently, as needed. -Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
MillerCoors is proof that beer can make old foes new friends. Long-time rivals, UK-based SABMiller and US-based Molson Coors put aside their...