This mission centered full-time position will provide a wide range of general office support and other routine data entry and report generation duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The position’s duties may include any or all of the following:
• Conduct initial screening of incoming calls
• Greet and assist office visitors
• Receive, sort, and assign mail and packages
• Compile statistical reports and distribute
• Analyze records for quality assurance
• Compile financial documents reviewing for accuracy and forward to accounting
• Oversee maintenance of office equipment
• Track inventory and purchase office supplies
• Assist with composing correspondence and filing of materials
• Assist with travel arrangements and meeting planning
• Assist with assembly of materials for meetings
• Create agendas for meetings and record and distribute meeting minutes
• Provide assistance to branch/foundation staff
A high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities can be acquired is necessary. Experience preferred or directly related education or training may be substituted for experience. Must maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record as determined by foundation.
KNOWLEDGE AND PROBLEM-SOLVING ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Ability to type and immediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, basic database concepts, data entry skills, customer service, and telephone interaction. Ability to work with distraction and to multi-task.
Employee must be able to work independently and take initiative in accomplishing work. Will require professional interaction with clients and/or outside agencies. Must have a high attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to handle the mental/physical strain involved in the use of printed materials, computer screens. Moderate manual dexterity for basic keyboard work. May require long periods of sitting and lifting/moving of heavy objects.
NOTE: The preceding statements describe the nature and level of assignments normally given job incumbents. They are not an exhaustive list of duties. Additional duties may be assigned.
Missouri Lions Eye Research Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Saving Sight - 17 months ago