Would you like to work for a company that was announced in Dallas Morning News Top 100 Places to Work for 2011? If so, Monitronics is the company for you!
Monitronics offers on-the-job training, a competitive pay package and a solid benefits package. And we offer it all in a casual work setting, with a business-casual dress code.
Monitronics International, a subsidiary of Ascent Capital Group, is looking for an Executive Administrative Assistant to join their team.
The Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to the Vice President of Human Resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage calendar; ensure proper workflow of schedule
- Answer phone line; screen calls
- Generate and track expense reports
- Make travel arrangements
- Coordinate department meetings and events as requested
- Schedule meetings between Directors/employees as needed
- Maintain and publish department organizational chart and contact list
- Create employee satisfaction surveys and gather results
- Generate memos to Company executives and employees
- Order lunch for meetings/department as needed
- Proactively works to maximize the performance of the team and organization
- Demonstrate excellent work ethics
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to proofread for spelling, punctuation and grammatical accuracy
Monitronics - 10 months ago