Enjoy tackling and overcoming interesting and challenging problems?
We're looking for an ambitious, responsible team-player to assist our Quality Engineers with contract review, write test procedures, and create check sheets, data review and first article inspections. You will provide support to insure that the customer requirements are met by assisting in the creation, and reviewing the content of End Item Data Packages that are delivered to the customer with the hardware.
- Want a position where your contributions are evident and recognized?
- Prefer working in a culture of trust and respect?
U.S. citizen or permanent resident status is required. EEO - M/F/V/D
- A high school diploma with 1 - 2 years of college or equivalent education in a technical field.
- To be self-motivated and able to multi-task.
- To be proficient in basic computer skills
- To have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated team/relationship building skills.
Moog is an equal opportunities employer, with a performance culture that encourages people to achieve great things. Working with us can mean deeper satisfaction, better rewards and a good quality of life inside and outside of work.
Moog, Inc - 10 months ago