Provide administrative support and production support for programs administered & accredited by CPE .
Provides administrative support for OCPE personnel & programs including Advisory Committee. Assists with administrative aspects of special & new project development.
Arranges meetings, prepares & distributes materials, assists with annual accreditation reports.
Maintains program files. Monitors receipt of required documentation necessary for accreditation and CPE activities. Records and maintains minutes from meetings with Advisory Committee as well as other business meetings.
Provides administrative support for CPE managed, co-sponsored/joint sponsored, and on-line programs. Includes preparation and distribution of approved program materials; set-up; registration; sign-in documents; collecting evaluations, and certificate distribution.
Prepares & monitors budget reports for OCPE department indexes (operating; managed programs; development fund). Processes invoices for departmental management fees. Initiates interdepartmental cost transfers.
Education/Degrees: High School diploma
Experience: Three years of administrative secretarial experience
Key Skills and Personal Characteristics:
• Proven organizational skills.
• Proven ability to be flexible while in a highly variable environment.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• High degree of accountability and responsibility.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality required.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Familiar with office equipment and procedures.
NEOMED - 16 months ago