Position Opening Available
NRC is a west coast company specializing in
environmental and hazardous waste management contracting
services. The company has enjoyed steady growth since
its inception in 1982 and provides services from a
network of ten offices located in California, Oregon and
Washington. Our clientele is comprised of a balanced mix
of private and public sector businesses, with
predominance towards the industrial manufacturing,
transportation, department of defense and utility
Provide administrative support for Seattle Office. The
Administrator Assistant is responsible to the Operations
Administrator for the duties outlined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
(DWRs) from managers and supervisor for review and
- Responsible for answering the main phone line.
- Responsible for collecting all Daily Work Reports
submission to payroll.
project files and then distributing to the appropriate
- Responsible for collecting all original paperwork for
areas of responsibility.
- Handles all incoming and outgoing mail associated with
of the Office Supplies and Equipment budget and
- Assists in responsibility for the ordering and control
reconciles monthly cost against projected budgeted
submitting them to the Project Accountant.
- Assists in the set up of new vendors as needed.
- Assists with filling out Purchase Order Requests and
of the crew.
- Assists Dispatch and Operations with meeting the needs
supplies and equipment to job sites.
- Assists with placing orders for the delivery of
that equipment, supplies and materials are returned and
- Assists Dispatch with Project closeout by ensuring
called off rent.
Administrator and or Operations Managers.
- All other duties as assigned by Operations
Administrator. Problems lacking clear precedent are
- Manages multiple tasks as assigned by the Operations
reviewed with the Supervisor before action is taken.
independent choice, free from immediate direction or
- Does not have the authority or power to make an
supervision and with respect to matters of significance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have at minimum a High School Diploma. Associates
have strong working knowledge of Excel.
- Requires intermediate computer skills and needs to
- One to three years Operations/Field experience
Successful completion of a pre-employment background and
substance screening process including, but not limited
to, employment verifications, criminal search and DMV
search as well as continued verifications throughout
employment to ensure that all records meet company
NRC offers a comprehensive benefits package including
medical/dental, 401k, tuition reimbursement, PTO and
paid holidays. Salary dependent upon experience and
NRC is committed to providing equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants without
regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship status, uniform service member status,
marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical
condition, genetic information, disability or any other
protected status in accordance with all applicable
federal, state and local laws.
Division/Department : NRC West
Req. Code : 545
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
National Response Corporation - 19 months ago
National Response Corporation is the largest commercial oil spill response organization in the United States with a diversified client base...