Navistar International Corporation is a leading North American truck manufacturer with great products, strong market positions and best-in-class distribution. For 175 years we have had a 100% commitment to doing what it takes to satisfy our customers, and our commitment today is as strong as ever. We are rededicated to strengthening our core businesses. Our recent investments and product launches position us for success. It all starts with a comprehensive approach and a team effort from our employees. So we’re looking for exceptionally talented and results-oriented individuals to join us and deliver on our promises to our customers, dealers, employees and shareholders.
Position Purpose and Requirements:
Provides analytical and specialized administrative support to relieve executive, administrative, and line and staff managers of complex details and advanced
administrative duties. Executes special or continuous research and data analysis tasks. Analyzes problems, determines approach, compiles and analyzes data, and prepares reports/recommendations. Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties. Contacts company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports. Work is generally of a critical or confidential nature. Assignments may be found in various functional areas.
- Associate’s degree and no experience
- At least 1 year of administrative experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Microsoft Office
- Accounts payable experience
- Office management experience
- Must be Bilingual (Spanish)
Visit us at www.Navistar.com to discover more about our organization.
- Ethics and Navistar Values
- Positive Attitude
- Written Communication
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Future Rides On Us