NCA is looking for an Administrative Assistant. This position is ideal for a recent college graduate looking to start their career... with an opportunity for growth!
Summary Job Description:
The Administrative Assistant is primarily responsible for reception and general office management duties. Key functions of this position include: handling inbound phone calls, overseeing office management needs, processing mail, coordinating and scheduling meetings and data entry/organization. This position may also support the Purchasing Manager with shipping/receiving and other purchasing-related duties as well as the Accounts Receivable department with credit and collection duties. The Administrative Assistant must be friendly, courteous, able to multitask, and maintain confidentiality at all times.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Manage phone tree: handle all inbound calls, provide immediate customer service whenever possible, ensure phone is properly backed up when away from desk
- Courteously direct all onsite visitors (customer, vendor representatives, etc)
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment, including upkeep of all public NCA workspaces, the supply closet and the kitchen
- Process incoming/outgoing mail
- Maintain general office files
- Complete open & close office procedures (alarm, doors, lights, clean/organize general areas, stock printers, coffee, etc)
- Main point of contact for conference/training room scheduling
- Monitor and order office supplies
- Assist with customer credit application processing; create, send and follow-up on credit documents
- Perform collection calls on outstanding AR activity and review results with department head
- May perform shipping/receiving and assist with other purchasing related duties
- May perform data entry, clean up, and upkeep for CRM and other electronic databases as requested
- Perform other related duties as requested
- High School Degree required; 2-4 year college degree and/or 1-2 years administrative experience preferred
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills: able to work well independently and with others
- Detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task and excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Must maintain a professional attitude and appearance
- Must have a valid WA state drivers license and transportation vehicle, plus a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Position pays $12/hr.
Generous benefit offerings, after 90 day introductory period
Network Computing Architects, Inc. - 18 months ago