Administrative Assistant |
Since 1999, American Access Casualty Company (AACC) has been providing quality private passenger automobile insurance to our valued customers. Our goals are simple and straightforward:
Our executives firmly believe that our growth and progress would not be possible without the efforts of our dedicated management and staff.
American Access values internal promotion and career planning.
We are currently looking for a high level administrative assistant to perform a wide range of duties. Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and adapt within an environment where business needs are constantly changing. Will frequently have to use creativity and think outside the box to come up with solutions to unique problems. An ability to make timely decisions on the spot and communicate those decisions will be important.
- Assist VP’s with various projects
- Manage and maintain schedules
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality with sensitive information
- Coordinate projects and monitor their progress
- Coordinate / schedule meetings and ensure necessary meeting materials are prepared prior to their start
- Order Lunches, coordinate travel arrangements and manage expenses
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and responses for correspondence
- Ordering / maintaining office supplies for various locations
- Administrative duties for salvage department – (i.e., process mail and payments, oversee titles/power of attorneys, and arrange salvage tows)
Benefits available for full time employees
- Must have 2+ years experience
- High School Diploma or higher preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- MS Office proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is a must!
- Time management and attention to detail
- Medical & Dental Plans
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Company paid STD/LTD
- Company paid life insurance
- Generous paid time off packet
- Holiday Pay
Newins LLC - 17 months ago