Job Summary: Under limited supervision, provides a wide
variety of moderately complex administrative services,
including but not limited to, secretarial, data
collection, and report-writing tasks specific to the
group or individual to which assigned. May be
responsible for the preparation and control of records,
statistics, and reports regarding operation, personnel
changes, etc. Assists in the administration of programs,
projects, and/or processes specific to the operating
unit served. May serves as the administrative liaison
with internal and external clients on administrative
matters relating to purchasing, personnel, facilities
Essential Job Duties:
1. Prepares memoranda, letters, proposals, charts,
tables and other documents using various software
packages. Provides support through copying, faxing, and
mailing as requested by assigned staff.
2. Coordinate with assigned staff or department;
creating moderately complex correspondence, spreadsheets
and visual presentations for projects.
3. Answers telephones, providing caller with general
information, transcribing messages, and when necessary
directing callers to appropriate staff or voice mail.
4. Compiles moderately complex documents and information
for necessary reports, informational packages and/or
5. Maintains departmental filing and tracking systems.
Includes establishing files for all written / email
correspondence, project work, and reports. Coordinates
off-site storage for old files.
6. May maintain calendar of appointments for assigned
staff or department. Schedules and organizes meetings,
conference calls and appointments. Prepares items in
relation to meetings, including but not limited to,
creation and assembly of documents for distribution,
coordination of site reservation, food orders,
attendance confirmations, and interacting with attendees
to address questions or issues on event.
7. Coordinates travel arrangements including air
reservations, scheduling options, hotel reservations,
and car rental reservations. Develops travel itineraries
to correspond with current schedules. May assist in the
completion and processing of expense forms for assigned
staff. Produces monthly reports for internal and
external clients, based on area of business.
8. May serve as member of a team on department related
9. Reviews and distributes mail for assigned staff.
10. Ensure assigned office equipment is adequately
maintained and secure. Contacts vendors to report
11. Order and maintain office supplies for assigned
area. Processes invoices for supply orders.
12. If applicable, provides rotating reception relief
during lunch hour, morning and afternoon breaks. May
also include coverage for short-term absences of staff
due to illness or vacation.
Other Job Functions:
1. Provides backup coverage for other areas as needed.
2. Handles any other miscellaneous duties as requested.
Skills, Education And Experience:
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years of previous related work
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and
and written communication skills
- Good proofreading and editing skills; Effective verbal
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and
deliverables, and able to take initiative to meet
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be detail oriented to ensure accurate
- May perform other duties as assigned
Seeing: Must be able to read reports and use computer
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate
Standing / Walking
Climbing / Stooping / Kneeling
Lifting / Pulling / Pushing
Fingering / Grasping / Feeling: Must be able to write,
type and use phone system
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the
absence of disagreeable elements.
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work being performed by
employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive
list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of
personnel so classified.
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity
Req. Code : P009599
% of Travel Required : None
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank - 16 months ago