Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports To: Director of Field Operations
Department: Step 1
FLSA Status : Non- Exempt
Location: Boston, MA
Summary : Come join a fast-paced, ever-evolving growth environment dedicated to helping homeowners spend less to be more comfortable in their homes. The Step 1 Office Administrative Assistant will be responsible for pre and post assessment paperwork filings. This role will require a willingness to adapt and take on other tasks as they are needed.
· Scan folders containing Step 1 visit information and attach them to the appropriate account page in Salesforce.com
· Scan work scopes in preparation for submission to the Technical Review team
· Enter data from folders into EEF fields in Salesforce.com for Health and Safety folders
· Scan other loose paperwork as needed
· Other tasks as assigned by manager
· High School diploma is required.
· Administrative experience and writing skills are required.
· Strong computer skills are required, and the ability to learn new technologies.
· Must have experience with MS Office suite.
· Must be organized, and have the ability to manage processes.
· Able to juggle multiple tasks and work independently.
· Goal-driven and desire to succeed in a metric-driven environment.
· Prompt attendance and professional demeanor is required.
NEXT STEP LIVING, INC. IS AN AA/EOE EMPLOYER
Next Step Living - 17 months ago