Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant provides general support to the Clinical Data Review and Reporting Team, including:
- Routine and complex document preparation, file management
- Managing calendars, appointments and meetings
- Setting up U.S. meetings for Global groups and coordinating video conferences
- Coordinating travel arrangements and T&E reports using Concur
- Coordinating on-site interviews including interview agenda, travel, hotel and car arrangements
- Opening, sorting, prioritizing and distributing incoming communications, responding to routine requests
- Arranging for maintenance and repair of equipment
- Assembling relevant data, compiling statistics or information as directed for use by others
- Providing guidance and/or support to other Administrative Assistants within Biometrics and Data Management
Education: High school Diploma
• The position requires an extensive background of administrative support and/or secretarial experience and may require previous secretarial or administrative technical education.
• Ability to exercise some independent judgment, and to solve moderately complex problems.
• Previous experience with Concur and Ariba strongly preferred.
Novartis Awards and Recognition:
2012 Working Mother’s 100 Best Companies
Barron's World’s Most Respected Companies 2012 (Novartis ranked as the most respected healthcare company)
Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies 2012 & 2013 (Novartis ranked as the most admired pharmaceutical company)
Novartis - 17 months ago