To provide high quality administrative and operational support to the Worldwide Health Outcomes, Value & Access (WHOVA) Franchise Team consisting of seven members in a very dynamic department that requires a very conscientious, organized person with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Minimum requirements Minimum 3-5 years related secretarial/administrative experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical environment.
- Managing multiple calendars and arranging internal/external meetings, video and conference calls;
- Arranging domestic and international travel and processing somewhat complex expense reports;
- Assist in the preparation of PowerPoint presentation;
- Support the Franchise leads with processing task and purchase orders and tracking of department budgets;
- Maintain departmental files including TOs, POs and invoices for projects, and training completion certificates;
- Interact with Accounts Payable for payment requests;
- For appropriate projects, support submission of materials to POP system for review;
- Provide cover for fellow assistants within the group as needed;
- Handle confidential information and communication with all levels of management in a professional manner;
- Follow-up on department projects assigned to various managers to ascertain status and to assure timely completion ;
- College or secretarial school certificate preferred;
- Excellent administrative skills including through knowledge of standard office procedures and protocols;
- Must demonstrate ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a timely fashion, with minimal supervision and appropriate sense of urgency;
- Must be proactive, efficient, customer-focused and able to work under pressure with tight timelines;
- Must be able to exercise independent judgment and interact effectively with internal and external customers, including international colleagues;
- Must be proficient in all secretarial skills, i.e., office procedures, departmental organization and reporting structures, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Internet Explorer, Ariba, Concur, etc;
- Must display Team-oriented approach; Excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills required;
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational skills are necessary.
Novartis - 18 months ago
Novartis AG, incorporated on February 29, 1996, is a Switzerland-based holding that, through its subsidiaries, is engaged in the research,...