This position will be responsible for scheduling and organizing all education classes and workshops; scheduling counseling appointments; and other duties required in an administrative assistant position.
- Coordinating Center events, including scheduling rooms and speakers.
- Setting appointments for clients.
- Coordinating Center Director schedule.
- Coordinating all required grant paperwork.
- Tracking expenses.
- Coordinating counselor schedules.
- Supervising work study students.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office.
- 1-2 years similar office experience.
- High School Diploma/ GED .
- Associate’s Degree