Manage day to day operations, administrative duties, and provide support to Director of Operations and his team of direct reports (including arrangement of daily schedules, domestic and international travel itineraries, etc.).
• Arrange meetings (including arranging for facilities, equipment with A/V, agenda preparation, communication, and follow-up).
• Compose and prepare various correspondence and PowerPoint presentations, typically in high-pressure situations and under tight deadlines.
• Handle heavy telephone contact with all levels of internal and external executive management, and employees. Cover, screen, manage, and prioritize all incoming calls.
• Occasionally available after normal work hours, as needed, to help handle critical situations with west coast team and/or travel related problems.
• Process expense reports.
• Arrange for office equipment repair, and maintenance when needed.
• Experience in media and entertainment industry.
• Very strong computer skills are required, especially knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel strongly desired), Mac OS X, and iOS.
• Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities for multiple executives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with ALL levels of management.
• Excellent organization, detail oriented prioritization, time management, and communication skills. Ability to manage confidential information.
• Highly motivated self-starter, able to work independently, and able to seek out answers and/or resources on their own. Willing to build working relationships that are necessary to operate effectively within Comcast/NBCU and the industry technical liaisons that the department participates in.
• Tech-savvy and familiarity with technical terminology is a plus. Working knowledge of video-related equipment (Media equipped PCs, TVs, DVD players, camcorders, video editing software, etc.).
• Must be outgoing and personable, able to work with technical professionals and to coordinate activities with executive administrative assistants. Must be able to project a professional presence to Comcast/NBCU staff, suppliers and industry members.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Centennial, CO.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• NBCUniversal prefers that applicants have unrestricted work authorization to work in the Unites States. Applicants with limited or temporary work authorizations or who require visa sponsorships must disclose their status and may be considered depending upon business needs.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have a valid driver’s license.
• Must be willing to take drug test and submit to a background investigation.
NBC Universal - 9 months ago