Plans and organizes the day-to-day administrative functions to relieve staff of clerical work and minor administrative and business details by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Arranges conference calls.
- Answers and screens incoming calls in a friendly, professional and hospitable manner including calls that are initial candidates or referrals and directs to appropriate staff member.
Education and/or Experience and Technical Skills:
- Coordinates staff schedules and makes appointments.
- Reads and directs incoming mail; composes and types routine correspondence; prepares out-going mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Manages existing resources, i.e. books, supplies, etc. to minimize cost wherever possible.
- Orders safety supplies; ensure first aid kits are inspected monthly.
- Ensures the office equipment is maintained and operating in a safe effective manner. Coordinates repair and service.
- Maintains and safeguard inventory of supplies and equipment; orders supplies to replenish inventory; adhere to established budget guidelines.
- Enters data into Data PACE system.
- Compiles information and completes all monthly reports, i.e. and submit to appropriate agencies.
- Maintains attendance logs, student documentation and creates reports as necessary.
- Enters intake information into the system.
- Processes accounts payable/receivable invoices.
- Processes all Imprest reporting and reconciles and replenishes petty cash. Make bank deposits.
- Assists with payroll processing.
- Provides refreshments for meetings and events.
- Coordinates preparations for fundraisers, ceremonies or extracurricular activities; processes all incoming donations.
- Ensures Personnel and Program Policy Manuals are up-to-date.
- Coordinates volunteer schedules and duties.
High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum six months to one year experience in an office environment required.
- Ability to work efficiently using personal computer, MS Word, Excel, database software, and all office equipment required
- Current Florida driver’s license required.
- Must adhere to Agency Values and Principles.
- Upholds the ethical standards of the Agency.
- Follows policies and procedures of the Agency.
- Must work evenings and weekends as required to fulfill workload requirements.
- Must be able to travel by automobile, plane, train, etc.; occasional overnight travel may be required.
PACE Center for Girls - 10 months ago
PACE Center for Girls, Inc. is a non-residential delinquency prevention provider operating 17 locations statewide. At the Hillsborough PACE...