PBF Energy , |
(NYSE: PBF) is one of the largest independent refiners in North America, operating through its subsidiaries, oil refineries and related facilities in Delaware City, Delaware, Paulsboro, New Jersey and Toledo, Ohio. Our company headquarters located in Parsippany, NJ has an immediate need for a talented temporary Administrative Assistant.
This position provides administrative support to the Commercial department . The position will interact with senior executives and directors of the company, and therefore requires strict confidentiality as well as professional demeanor . The is a temporary position with the possibility of going direct hire.
· Provide administrative support including:
- Answering, screening and qualifying incoming calls for the Commercial department
- Sort and distribute department mail daily
- Calendar management including scheduling of appointments, meetings and conference calls ,
venue reservations, agendas, displays, rentals, catering, and printed materials
- Prepare and reconcile expense reports
- Coordinate domestic and international travel arrangements
- Compose & edit correspondence and memoranda
- Orders and maintains supplies for department
· Research information as requested
· File management and organization
· Assist with invoice tracking, billing and budget process
· Assist with various projects and assignments as needed
Job Requirements :
· College Degree
· 3+ years’ experience working in an administrative function supporting multiple teams/managers and senior level executives
· Excellent computer skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio
· Attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize
· Professional demeanor
· Handles confidential information professionally and consistent within the guidelines of the company policies
Please note – Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position . We thank all respondents for their interest in PBF Energy, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No Phone calls please. Placement agencies or recruiters need not respond. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee of PBF via email, the Internet or in any method without a valid written search agreement will be deemed the sole property of PBF. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by PBF Energy as a result of the referral or through other means. PBF is an equal opportunity employer. This position is subject to federally mandated drug/alcohol testing.
- ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS
PBF Energy - 11 months ago
Oil refiners, meet the new kid on the block. PBF Energy formed in 2008 and has since spent almost $1 billion buying three oil refineries...