Position: Administrative Assistant/Receptionist
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Compensation: Will commensurate with experience
Reports To: CCC Director and/or Specific Business Partners
The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will provide clerical support for the Customer Care Center. The ideal candidate will exhibit a high level of organizational skills and confidentiality. Individual must be able to perform all duties with little or no supervision.
- Effectively communicate with external parties and internal business units; respond to general inquiries.
- Perform business correspondence tasks including emails, memos and letters on behalf of site leadership.
- Compose reports and forms in Word; demonstrate advanced grammatical abilities.
- Research and compile information for PowerPoint presentations.
- Create and update spreadsheets and databases in Excel
- Schedule appointments utilizing Outlook calendar; greet and respond to visitors.
- Coordinate travel arrangements for staff.
- Organize and facilitate workplace events.
- Process expense reports and file invoices.
- Ship and track outgoing packages; receive and log deliveries.
- Maintain office supply inventory and enter orders as needed.
- Assist with various aspects of the selection, new hire orientation and training processes.
- Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and secure records.
- Fulfill clerical tasks of light filing, copying documents and organizing workspaces.
- Perform PCR duties and assist with any operational functions as needed.
- Participate in projects or perform other tasks as assigned.
- May be required to work occasional weekends and evenings.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong grammatical abilities and a keen attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the operation of general office equipment is needed.
- Data entry and keyboarding skills are essential; a minimum typing speed of 50 WPM is necessary.
- Outlook and Microsoft Office proficiency are required.
- High school diploma or GED required. Preference is given to qualified candidates possessing a degree or certificate in an administrative discipline and/or a minimum of 2 years related work experience.
Job will require occasional lifting of up to 25 pounds. Approximately 20% of the work day will be spent walking and 80% sitting. Approximately 10% of the entire time may require bending and stooping. Keyboarding is regularly performed 75% of the total time with some 10-key calculations.
Pacific Pulmonary Services - 19 months ago
Apparel makers reach for Teijin when they need more fiber. Almost a third of the company's sales come from fibers that are used...