Reporting to the Chair of Religion, duties include: manage student office workers who answer phone calls for all faculty members; prepare
correspondence, reports, and other documents; keep financial records and
process time keeping for the department; assist the directors of the
sophomore and senior evaluation programs in report preparation; assist in
preparation of class schedule, curriculum and bulletin changes; keep
department inventory (including Religion library); plan senior theology
banquet and consecration service; and department clerical tasks.
- B.A. degree preferred
- Able to relate to students, teachers and others easily and pleasantly in person and on the telephone
- Good keyboard skills and word processing experience
- Effective written and oral communication skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
PUC offers the BSM program in business to provide for working adults the opportunity to complete the business requirements towards a...