The Administrative Assistant provides administrative support for local, department and Firmwide initiatives and activities for the Information Technology department.
In this capacity, the Administrative Assistant will:
• Perform a variety of administrative functions including preparing and maintaining correspondence, documents, spreadsheets, and files; Answer telephones;
• Support any department or office-specific programs;
• Process expenses and assist with budget control and maintenance;
• Assist in the administrative and human resources activities for the office or department such as arrangement of interviews, meetings, office/social events;
• Act as administrative contact with internal and external parties;
• Work overtime as required; and
• Handle additional related projects as assigned.
We are seeking candidates who have:
• Advanced proficiency in rules of English grammar, spelling and punctuation;
• Fundamental to Advanced proficiency in MS Word, and document editing/comparison applications;
• Fundamental to Advanced proficiency in MS Outlook and web-based conference call/web-sharing applications;
• Fundamental proficiency in MS Excel and spreadsheet/database applications;
• Fundamental proficiency in MS PowerPoint and presentation applications;
• Fundamental proficiency in the operation of office equipment, such as copiers, scanners;
• High school diploma (required); Associates degree; Bachelor’s degree (preferred);
• At least 2 years of administrative support experience;
• At least 1 year of experience in a professional services or legal environment (preferred);
• At least 1 year of Human Resources experience (preferred);
Paul Hastings LLP is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Paul Hastings - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard