The Financial Times (FT) is one of the world’s leading business news and information organisations.We are recognised globally for our authority, integrity and accuracy. We provide a broad range of essential services, including news, comment, data and analysis, to the growing audience of internationally minded business people.
The FT is a Pearson company. Pearson is committed to equality of opportunity. We are determined to create a diverse group at all levels of our company and we welcome all members of the community we serve to apply for openings with us.
The Financial Times is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the US Managing Editor, US Assistant Managing Editor, and Editorial department in all administrative functions. The ideal candidate must be adept at working within a demanding office environment.
In this role you’ll:
• Coordinate schedules, meetings, appointments
• Arrange and coordinate travel
Answer phone and distribute mail
• Routine correspondence and reports
• Set-up and maintain files
• Coordinate events, parties and meetings
• Prepare expense reports
• Oversee conference room and studio bookings
• Research, as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
You'll bring to the role....
• Basic PC Skills
-Factiva or Lexis Nexis
• 12 to 18 months of solid administrative assistant experience in a professional environment.
• Must be able to keep sensitive information confidential
• Superior multi-tasking and customer service skills
• Must be able to work the required schedule and occasional overtime.
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...