Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes, sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBC.
This position contributesto the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by processing all cash and checks, reconciled to the daily route activities of Full Service Vending. This position is located at the Fort Dodge, IA facility.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
Basic Job Qualifications:
- Enter and track daily route variances in Excel spreadsheet and follow through to resolve variances within 48 hours
- Process all Full Service Vending (FSV) coin; count, sort, wrapand box
- Prepare and reconcile FSV coin floats and coin bags
- Prepare daily bank deposits for Conventional and FSV activity
- Coordinate servicing of coin and cash office equipment and replenishment of supplies
- Provide backup for Settlement by completing late day generation invoices
- Prepare and send all paperwork to the Business Unit office
- Position will be responsible for creating invoices and delivering Office Coffee products to OCS customers
- Position will provide back-up to warehouse functions
Demonstrated ownership and initiative to ensure a safe and functional work environment within the cash office
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years old
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office products; specifically Excel
Ability to work independently and under time constraints with minimal supervision
Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
Excellent communication skills- ability to influence others
Equal Opportunity Employment M/F/D/V
PepsiCo - 13 months ago
PepsiCo, Inc. (PepsiCo) is a global snack and beverage company. The Company manufactures, markets and sells a range of salty, convenient,...