Job Title: Administrative Assistant
IMPORTANT! Tell us more about yourself in a cover letter and explain how your skills and experiences qualify you for this position.
PetRelocation provides door-to-door transportation services for pets around the globe. No move is too great nor animal too exotic for our team and our extensive international network.
Being an animal lover is a prerequisite, not a plus. We are looking for individuals who not only love their pets, but are dedicated to using their experience and passion for helping our customers move the pets they love.
We handle everything from pre-export paperwork to international quarantine laws, from flight bookings to customs clearance. Shipments range from military dogs to Afghanistan, horses to Honduras, poison dart frogs to Switzerland, and thousands of mosquitoes to research labs.
There are many life circumstances that prompt customers to seek our services, including relocation for job opportunities, employment transfers, military assignments, retirement, and more.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE:
- Provide support to regional sales and client care team members(s)
- Receive and execute administrative support tasks as assigned/required
- Prepare documents and packages to be sent outbound to clients and vendors
- Handle data entry tasks utilizing the Salesforce CRM platform
- Provide general clerical duties, including photocopying, faxing, and mailing
- Ensure timely completion of tasks and responsibilities as assigned
- Provide information by researching and answering questions and requests
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Communicate clearly to manage expectations of external and internal vendors, employees, and stakeholders
- High School Diploma required. Some college preferred
- Strong technical skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Past Salesforce CRM or other CRM experience strongly preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in planning, organizing, and prioritization
- Problem assessment and problem solving skills
- Strength at information gathering and information monitoring
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Customer service orientation
- Enjoy working as a team with many different individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits