Want a company with a real vision?
Our people make the difference in our success. Our vision is to provide Total Lifetime care to every pet, every parent, every time. We can't achieve this vision without the right people - they make the difference in our business and our success. Every associate plays a role in achieving our success by focusing on our three strategic priorities - delighting our customers, growing pet services and operating excellence. Here at the Store Support Group, you could play a key role in supporting these strategic initiatives.
Today, PetSmart has over 1200 store locations, with many more scheduled to open soon. We continue to grow at our Corporate Headquarters which means great opportunities for a professional such as you!
Benefits of working with PetSmart
In addition to a competitive salary, PetSmart associates are eligible for health benefits, 401K options, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, paid time off, training and development, and an associate discount at all PetSmart stores!
PetSmart is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce, sustaining an inclusive and supportive work environment, and prohibiting harassment and discrimination in all aspects of employment. PetSmart participates in background, drug and E-Verify screenings as appropriate under Company policies and applicable law.
The primary responsibility of this role is to provide support to (2) Vice Presidents of Marketing while maintaining a superior level of customer service. This person will have superior organizational and process skills, as well as exhibit strong values and ethical standards. This individual will be exposed to confidential information and must possess the highest level of integrity.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for maintaining the calendars of the Vice Presidents, as well as arranging travel and managing all communications. This person will have the ability to anticipate the needs of the VP's and react accordingly. In addition, this person will have the ability to problem solve, think critically and organize and manage multiple priorities and projects, as well as work collaboratively in a team environment. This person must also be able to display a sense of urgency and work independently with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintains the calendars for the Vice Presidents of Marketing
• Sorts departmental mail and coordinates shipping requests
• Prepares and types correspondence as required
• Effectively and professionally communicates with upper management
• Seeks out opportunities to provide process improvement recommendations to improve efficiency, professionalism and provide better service to our customers
• Coordinates conference calls
• Arranges travel, meetings (both offsite and onsite) including rooming, flight, transportation, meeting rooms and food/beverage
• Serves as the single point of contact for creation, maintenance and revisions of presentations
• Assists in goal setting
• Maintains adequate level of supplies for the department
REQUIRED EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School diploma or GED
• Advanced skills in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook. Experience in Visio a plus
• Problem analysis and problem resolution
• Excellent interpersonal/communication skills - both written and oral
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with other management staff, employees and external candidates
• Strong customer orientation
Submit Resume | Use Our Resume Builder
Add Job to Cart | Send this job to a friend
Print Job Details
Want to create a job search agent ?
Job Cart Directions
Interested in more than one position? Great! Instead of submitting multiple resumes, when you find a position that interests you, all you need to do is click on ADD JOB TO CART. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the positions you have added to your cart. When you are done searching, click on CHECKOUT & SUBMIT RESUME. If you have changed your mind and want to remove a position, you will be able to on the Resume Submittal Form, or click on CLEAR CART to start over. You are limited to selecting up to 5 jobs per location.
Check out &
PetSmart, Inc. is a specialty provider of products, services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. The Company has identified a...