Are you a bright professional with experience in the information technology field (desired but not mandatory)? Are you organized, and able to work independently while also functioning as an executive right hand? Do you have exceptional attention to detail? Are you computer savvy? Do you enjoy assisting clients while providing exceptional service? Do you have a creative side that has been constrained in previous career opportunities? If so, then you may be the person we are looking for to work in our small, professional firm.
Our cutting-edge Business Intelligence software company is seeking an administrative assistant. We are looking for a creative self-starter with excellent computer and communication skills. You must have a mind for details, and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks efficiently. This job offers growth potential for the right person, in a friendly, imaginative, and flexible working environment.
Who We Are
We are a service-oriented consulting firm providing an array of Information Technology services and software sales. Our office, located in downtown Indianapolis, provides a comfortable professional work environment. Our culture is friendly and relaxed without sacrificing the quality of our results. We value independence, ingenuity, and maintain the highest professional standards.
Responsibilities and Job Duties
- Ongoing and frequent communication with executive directors
- Greet clients and visitors cheerfully and professionally
- Generate pending business reports for meetings with clients and various technology partners.
- Process phone calls and general email inquiries
- Handle customer service and client needs
- Update contact management system and other various data entry tasks
- Follow up on invoices and purchase orders
- Maintain office calendar
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Draft letters and other documents as directed by management
- File correspondence, contracts, agreements, and documents
- Assist with webinar and/or technical trade show preparation and logistics
- Make suggestions to systematize and improve office functioning
- Assist with daily office operations, logistics, and organization
- Anticipate client needs and handle them proactively
- Create express shipping orders on the internet
- Handle travel arrangements on the internet
- Conduct competitive and other various research on the internet
- Other duties as assigned