Job Duties :
- Performs a variety of administrative functions.
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and takes dictation.
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations.
- Generates reports, handles multiple projects, and prepares and monitors invoices and expense reports.
- May assist with compiling and developing the annual budget. Has knowledge of commonly used concepts,
practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Works under immediate supervision.
- Typically reports to a supervisor or manager
Benefits Include :
- Positive Work Environment
- At least 2 years of administrative experience
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Computer literacy with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
PrideStaff is a national staffing organization, delivering innovative solutions to the challenges employers face every day. Over the years,...