The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek an Administrative Assistant to support the Finance Department.
This position is responsible for the organization and coordination of Corporate Controller administrative procedures and resources to facilitate organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Position will report administratively to the Controller, Corporate Accounting & Internal Reporting and will support that position and organization, plus:
• Director, Internal Control & Policy
• Assistant Controller, Technical Accounting & External Reporting
• Serve as backup to the Administrative Assistant for the VP & Controller
• Assist the Manager, Consolidations in the publication of routine Financial Reporting Packages for Senior Management including Day 4, Day 5 and Green Book
• Manage the on-boarding process for new employees including: securing and stocking a workstation; ordering computer equipment; facilitating the I-9 security check process; providing orientation for basic office processes including Concur; requesting American Express cards, Remote Access cards, telephone conference call numbers, etc.
• Manage and maintain Controller, Director and Asst Controller schedules, appointments and travel arrangements
• Liaise with internal staff at all levels
• Interact with external parties, including auditors and consultants
• Establish and maintain security and systems access for non-employees
• Answer and manage incoming telephone calls
• Coordinate schedules, appointments and meeting invitations
• Coordinate project-based work
• Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
• Prepare and edit communications, presentations and other documents
• Design and implement filing systems, databases
• File and retrieve documents and reference materials
• Manage the archive process for record retention
• Review office policies and procedures and implement improvements where necessary
• Perform light accounting duties, under the supervision of the Manager, Consolidations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of accounting, data and standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate across functions to achieve results
- Experience with PeopleSoft Financial Systems and Hyperion desirable
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Problem analysis and solving skills
- Maintains confidentiality
- Shows initiative
- Is adaptable, resilient and mature
- A team player
- Pays attention to detail, excellent follow-up ability
- High level of integrity
- Proactive, change agent
- Customer service focused
- 3+ years experience in an administrative role providing support at a high level in a large, complex organization, supporting more than one executive
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed.
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality diagnostic information services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Empowering Better Health with Diagnostic Insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...