The Journey Begins with you.
There's quite a distance between wondering and knowing. And for patients waiting for answers to important health questions, it's a road they want to travel as quickly as possible.
At Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, we understand urgency. But more than speed, we focus our energies on accuracy. Currently, we seek a Administrative Assistant.
Department: Test Database
Performs secretarial/ administrative duties for a Director and/or a large staff. This assignment is for Level I or II supervisor's responsibilities. See attached chart.
Level 1 Responsibilities include:
1. Carries out recurring procedures independently
2. Respondes to routine requests with standard answers
3. Maintains supervisor's calendar, appointments, meetings
4. Maintains internal department reports (budget, training, ect)
5. Responsible for supplies, maintenance coord, office files, ect.
Level II Responsibilities include:
1. Handles variety of situations independently w/o supv. review
2. Screens, call, vistors, incoming correspondence
3. Personally responds to procedural requests
4. Determines what requests need to be handled by the supervisor or team member
5. May provide support to a small department
6. Arranges meetings/ conferences and assembles materials
7. Can perform all the responsibilities of Level 1
1. High School Diploma required
2. 2-4 years work experience
3. Must be proficient in computer skills (i.e. word processing, spread sheets, ect.)
How To Apply
Please Log In or Register to Upload a Resume and complete the online Application. Because of the large number of applicants to job openings, Quest Diagnostics will only contact candidates to be interviewed
Quest Diagnostics has many career opportunities for individuals whose talent, initiative and dedication will complement our belief that the patient comes first and that values do matter. We work to earn our customers’ trust every day by providing the highest quality products and services in a professional, accessible and informative way. Our workforce is diverse and talented and believes in our vision: "Dedicated people improving the health of patients through unsurpassed diagnostic insights."
[All requirements are subject to possible modifications to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities.]
Quest Diagnostics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO).
Quest Diagnostics is testing its ability to be the world's leading clinical lab. The company performs diagnostics on some 146 million...