We are currently seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant in our Orlando, FL office (corporate headquarters).
This position would be providing business administrative support to executive management and project personnel throughout our Construction Services Program.
Primary responsibilities include coordination of training and maintenance of the company vehicle database for our 100+ employees. Additional responsibilities include responding to requests for information from clients, coordination of paperwork with corporate accounting, human resources, IT, and Marketing, and miscellaneous administrative tasks.
The ideal candidate will be very detail oriented, able to prioritize and execute multiple tasks concurrently, and able to meet deadlines.
- 2+ years administrative and/or clerical experience
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the Construction or Engineering industries
- Working knowledge of Deltek Vision or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Software
- Associates or Bachelor degree in Business
- Presentation and proposal preparation experience
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H CS offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V
RS&H - 18 months ago
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility...