We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant II in our Raleigh, NC office. This position would be responsible for providing administrative support to our Transportation Program with general administrative duties, such as scheduling travel arrangements for staff, preparing expense reports, invoices, typing, copying, faxing, filing, etc. This candidate will have the ability to establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years administrative and/or clerical experience. College or other applicable advanced training may substitute for experience on a year for year basis.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required for use in completing assignments.
- Self Starter with a sense of urgency
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations
- Experienced with office equipment (copier, fax machine etc)
- Experience in A/E/C industry
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please see our website http://www.rsandh.com .
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/AAP/M/F/D/V
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture, engineering, and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility...