We are currently seeking a part-time Administrative Assistant to provide administrative support in our South Bend, IN office. The individual in this position will work approx. 32 hours/4 days a week.
• Answer multi-line phone system and direct calls;
• Greet visitors;
• Coordinate appointments, meetings and seminars for staff; this includes reserving conference rooms, setting up web meetings and ordering/distributing food as needed;
• Compose routine letters from notes and computer drafts;
• Type correspondence, memos and proposals, including mail merges;
• Organize and maintain copies of correspondence and contracts for general office file system;
• Coordinate distribution of mail and deliveries within the office; prepare fed-ex packages and distribute faxes;
• Assist in preparation of proposals;
• Maintain equipment within the office and coordinating use;
• Process purchase order requests and maintaining/ordering supplies.
- 5 years of administrative support experience is required, relevant administrative experience in the engineering consulting industry is preferred.
- High School Diploma/GED required; Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Science or related field preferred.
- Must be customer service driven, have the ability to handle multiple tasks and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
- Proficiency and recent use of MS Office is a must.
RW Armstrong - 22 months ago
RW Armstrong, then known as R.W. Armstrong & Associates, was founded in 1961. A year later, Gurdon Huntington and James Wade founded...