The Administrative Assistant will report to either the Registrar or the Director of Student Affairs. The Director of Student Affairs reports to a Campus Director. The Campus Director reports to a Regional Vice President.
The Administrative Assistant is a tremendous position for career-minded and goal-oriented individuals to experience an entrepreneurial, values-driven culture; a rapidly growing business driven by societal and educational trends; a robust and defined career path. The employee will leverage his/her experience as the front line of an organization that truly impacts lives. By ensuring administration of Rasmussen College runs smoothly, the Administrative Assistant will ensure students and employees of Rasmussen are able to find success in their endeavors.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Responsible for phone and in person campus reception
- Creation and maintenance of new student files
- Data entry into student management system
- Administrative support for the Academic Dean and Admission Department
- Ordering of supplies
- Coding and tracking accounts payable
- Preparation of all orientation documents, mailings, and information as needed
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evening and weekend hours
- Associate’s Degree is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Office experience including reception, file processing, and data entry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Professional, Outlook, and Web based systems
- Positive, upbeat attitude to contribute to student retention
- Accurate file keeping, in order to ensure audit compliance
- Accurate data entry and ability to meet report deadlines
Rasmussen is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to its programs, facilities, and employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability, public assistance status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Rasmussen, Inc. - 17 months ago
Rasmussen College is a regionally accredited private college specializing in high-demand educational programs in a supportive,...