The Administrative Assistant provides direct administrative support for the Client Success Team. This position also provides administrative assistance back up for PSG, Client Success Management, Product Support, Project Management, Conversion Services and Administrative Support.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Update the operations reports as requested for executive management.
• Assist management team to monitor adherence to department and company policies by staff members, and notify them and mangers of any discrepancies for clarification.
• Prepare check requests and purchase orders, adhering to approved expense budget guidelines for requesting parties.
• Handle new employee set-up when needed. (Request User ID setup, phone, computer, add to appropriate phone group and request and order access card, name plate, chair, and assign work area and setup employee in department e-mail groups.)
• Maintain employee appreciation program to celebrate service anniversaries and birthdays of team members.
• Distribute mail, memorandums, etc.
• Schedules travel arrangements for team as needed.
• Communicate with Managers and administrative assistants on behalf of management team as requested.
• Handle order of office supplies as needed.
• Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
• Minimum 5 years experience providing administrative support to multiple managers
• High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
• Strong organization and time management skills
• Strong skills in MS Word and MS Excel; strong general computer skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including corporate writing skills
• Must be able to handle multiple tasks within desired time frames
• Must be able to create and enhance a system to adapt to the changing environment
• Strong customer service skills; strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently, but know when to escalate
• Adapting to the ever-changing scope of department, division and company
• Interact successfully with other administrative staff
• Take ownership of work and department
• Ability to work well with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Maintain a professional appearance and professional demeanor
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Ability to work overtime when necessary to meet deadlines
RealPage - 17 months ago
RealPage touts its software as a real asset to real estate managers. The company's on-demand software platform is designed to make the...