Regency Centers is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our Chicago, Illinois regional office to provide a wide range of administrative and support services to our leasing and investments team, as well as our Regional Officer, to ensure smooth daily operations and departmental workflow.
Key Responsibilities :
- Coordinating contracts, leases and other documents with the Leasing and Investments teams. Copying, faxing, making travel arrangements, scheduling appointments/events, ordering supplies, completing time-sheets and other forms.
- Utilizing a variety of software packages to prepare correspondence, presentations, reports, spreadsheets, maintain databases, etc.
- Provide day-to-day operational support of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the department.
- Perform accounting-related tasks such as check requests, invoice processing, delinquent balances, lists of payables, etc.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, plus a minimum of two (2) years of related administrative experience in a professional office environment required.
- T est at intermediate level proficiency or higher with current Microsoft Office Suites, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, in additional to internet search functionality.
- Basic math skills
- Associate’s degree or higher in Business Management, Office Management, Legal Assisting or related discipline preferred.
- Prior related administrative experience in the real estate industry preferred.
- High level of professionalism and integrity. Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately.
- Strong attention to detail, organization, priority setting and time-management skills.
- Good customer and task focus coupled with interpersonal savvy and perseverance skills.
- Self-motivated, works equally well independently and with a team in a multi-tasking, dynamic, team oriented environment.
- Must have a high energy level with a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Must be conversational and people oriented.
- Capable of precise verbal and written communication, even when under time constraints.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving skills.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes 401K with company match, profit sharing, optional HRA medical insurance, PPO dental insurance and vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, voluntary supplemental benefits, company-paid short-term and long-term disability and life insurance benefits, flexible paid time-off, educational assistance, and an incentive-based wellness program.
*Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Applicants are encouraged to confidentially self-identify when applying. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Regency Centers is a smoke-free workplace. Pre-employment drug screening is required. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Regency Centers - 16 months ago
Regency Centers, L.P. is a qualified real estate investment trust (REIT). The Company is engaged in owning, operating and developing...