We are seeking a bright and articulate multitasker to provide administrative support to a staff of vocational rehabilitation counselors and a nurse case manager. Strong computer proficiency with Microsoft Windows file management and Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel is necessary. Keyboarding speed and accuracy 40+ words per minute is a must.
Duties: Primary responsibilities of the position requires the ability to write and edit reports in a variety of formats.
Successful applicant will initially work flexible hours during training. This will be discussed in the interview. Our office is open M-F 8:30 am to 5pm.
- generate professional quality medical and vocational reports and invoices from notes
- set up and maintain files (hard copy and computer)
- copy/scan/fax and email documents
- effectively communicate orally and in writing
- use proper phone etiquette and provide accurate message taking to staff
- keen attention to detail and the ability to follow directions and established procedures and formats
- possess above average writing, spelling and editing skills
- maintain task focus while dealing with repeated interruptions
- greet clients
Pay will be based on experience and skills. Previous administrative support experience is necessary.
Applicants called for a follow up interview will be tested on keyboarding speed and accuracy, proficiency with Microsoft Windows (XP/Vista/7), Word, Outlook and Excel.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or Fax your resume and cover letter to: 703-912-9632.
Rehabilitation Perspectives, Inc. - 21 months ago
Rehabilitation Perspectives is a progressive vocational rehabilitation firm established in 1990 to provide effective services to the...