Responsibilities would include extensive work with MS Word, Excel, and Power Point to type financial statements, proposals, and correspondence and print and assemble client financial statements.
The ideal candidate must have:
Candidates must be willing to work some additional hours during the peak busy season. While this won't be required daily, candidates should be aware that flexibility would be needed in this role.
- Advanced skills with MS Office
- An eye for detail when working with financial data
- Excellent proofing skills
- An upbeat personality and the ability to work with multiple departments and staff under tight deadlines
- CPA firm experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize work and manage time
- Ability to adhere to project budgets, timelines and clients’ expectations
- Demonstrates a pattern of positive interactions with other associates
- Must be a Team Player
- Displays willingness to perform all tasks related to the administrative function, and to assist others in the office
- Demonstrates a professional image, maturity, and positive attitude
- Willingness and ability to learn new things outside your given job description
- Demonstrates ethical behavior
- Excellent communication skills
Put People First. There it is. Number one on our list of five core values. Rehmann's living commitment and vision is: Be THE Firm of Choice...