The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for the overall administrative support of the Related Midwest Architecture and Planning.
Related Companies is the most prominent privately-owned real estate firm in the United States. Formed over 39 years ago, Related is a fully integrated, highly diversified industry leader with experience in virtually every aspect of development, acquisitions, management, finance, marketing and sales. Headquartered in New York City, Related has offices and major developments in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, San Francisco, South Florida, Shanghai and Abu Dhabi and boasts a team of approximately 2,000 professionals. The Company’s existing portfolio of real estate assets, valued at over $15 billion, is made up of best-in-class mixed-use, residential, retail, office, trade show and affordable properties in premier high-barrier-to-entry markets.
Related is staunchly committed to sustainable design with over $6 billion in green development underway or completed. The firm developed one of the first green residential buildings in the nation, Tribeca Green in Battery Park City, New York and Chicago's first green residential building, 340 on the Park. Related recently completed a collection of new LEED-certified residential buildings, The Brompton, The Harrison, MiMA and Superior Ink in New York City, The Clarendon in Boston and The Century in Los Angeles, as well as several green mixed-use and retail projects.
In 2006, Related acquired Equinox(R) Fitness Clubs, further expanding the company's capabilities into the health and fitness arena and enhancing the value of its properties by incorporating an exclusive, branded amenity into the lifestyle offering. For more information about Related Companies please visit www.related.com .
- Provide general administrative duties for a 6-8 person team, primarily supporting the Senior Vice President, including but not limited to, all correspondence (phone, email, and mail), filing systems, word processing and technical/equipment support.
- Coordinate team schedules.
- Assist with marketing efforts and coordination surrounding architectural design, engineering, zoning and municipal approvals.
- Responsible for contract administration and processing.
- Facilitation of Excel reporting, as well as, compiling data for reporting purposes.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant administrative assistant experience, real estate, development or design experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent professional demeanor with the ability to work with a wide range of levels and management.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Must possess strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and shift direction easily.
- Team player, self-starter.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, Outlook.
- PowerPoint or Adobe Suite proficiency a plus.
- Undergraduate degree preferred.
- Real Estate industry experience required.
Monster - 16 months ago