We’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to support the management of an innovative, fast-growing social enterprise based in midtown Manhattan. The Administrative Assistant works at the heart of our organization’s business operations and activities, advancing our mission by helping managers and other staff improve their efficiency and stay focused on their core responsibilities.
The ideal candidate learns fast, consistently gets the details right, and shares our passion for providing person-centered care to people with special needs. Using the position to launch or accelerate their careers in the social sector, strong performers will quickly take on additional responsibilities in general management, HR, or accounting.
- Supporting management of accounting and HR records (preparing and reviewing paperwork, filing, scanning, gathering and entering data)
- Assisting with payroll, administering benefits, and invoicing clients
- Coordinating staff schedules
- Greeting office visitors, answering phones
- Providing other general administrative support (faxing/mailing documents, running errands, assisting with facilities management)
- Assisting managers with other special projects as needed
Hours and Location
- High level of professionalism, discretion, and integrity
- Excellent attention to detail
- Organized; able to manage multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously in a fast- paced environment
- Able to work independently
- Team orientation; flexible to take on additional responsibilities if needed
- Proficient using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook); familiarity with Quickbooks a plus
- Able to learn to use new software applications
- Familiarity with copiers, fax machines, printers, and other standard office equipment
- Preferred but not required: Bachelor’s degree and/or 2-3 years of prior experience in administrative role
Part-time and full-time opportunities are available. Regular hours for the position are Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm. The Administrative Assistant works from our offices in midtown Manhattan near Grand Central Station.
Salary and Benefits
We offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience. The Administrative Assistant also will be eligible to participate in our benefits programs.
About the Organization
Based in Manhattan, we provide long-term care services to seniors, people living with chronic health challenges, and their families. Our multidisciplinary professionals support our clients' holistic well-being, providing services ranging from part-time companionship to round-the-clock home health care. We welcome diversity of all kinds in our clients and staff. We have a special commitment to providing welcoming care to the LGBT community.
Serving New York City, Renewal Care Partners provides home health care, skilled nursing services, long-term care management, and companion...