Seeking a dependable, detail oriented self-starter for the position of Administrative Assistant in a fast paced office.
This role supports day to day activities for both internal and external staff and requires a high level of organization. Customer Service experience desired.
- Reception and direction of incoming calls. Daily mail distribution.
- Human resource function including maintaining employee related information, weekly payroll processing and productivity tracking for hourly employees.
- Accounts payable function with invoice approval, general ledger coding and check writing responsibility. Vendor communication when necessary.
- Customer Service support including response to customer inquires, problem resolution and sales order entry.
- Organization and distribution of monthly reporting to sales team. Tracking of various activities to support the sales department.
SALARY & BENEFITS:
- High School diploma with 3+ year of experience.
- Attention to detail with exceptional organizational and data entry skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and function independently, manage multiple tasks with flexibility in changing priorities to meet business needs.
- High degree of professionalism with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- Competitive Salary plus bonus potential
- Health Insurance, 401K Plan
- 2 weeks vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Hours: 8am – 4:30 pm, Monday – Friday
- 2 years ago - save job