Rimini Street Inc., the leading provider of third-party support for enterprise application software, seeks an administrative assistant to support the Human Resources and Global Security and Compliance teams.
Rimini Street views all of our employees as partners, and is committed to providing an exciting, participatory and team-oriented work environment. In addition to our very competitive compensation packages, be prepared for challenging professional growth and fun along the way!
Reporting to the VP of Global HR, Security and Compliance, the administrative assistant will serve as the sole source of administrative support for the Global Human Resources, Security and Compliance Department. Job duties will include performing a variety of complex administrative duties as well as assisting in special projects as necessary. Work requires analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment. The Administrative Assistant will be working with information of a highly confidential nature and must exercise extreme discretion. The ideal candidate will be a self starter with a “can do / whatever it takes” attitude.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Processing change forms, new hire offer letters, and ensuring that the company HRIS system is updated to reflect these changes.
- Scheduling interviews for company-wide recruitment efforts.
- Maintaining the employee onboarding and off boarding website in order to ensure that all information is up to date and accurate.
- Creating and updating the Rimini Street organizational chart on a quarterly basis or as requested for special projects.
- Assisting the Security and Compliance team with tasks associated with regular audits.
- Perform background checks on new hires.
- Any additional administrative responsibilities as assigned.
- High School Diploma Required
- One year experience in an administrative role
- Very strong computer skills
- Excellent organizational skills specifically with the ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Must be able to manage highly confidential information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to be extremely detail oriented while also focusing on the big picture
- AA Degree in Business, Human Resources, Information Security or related field preferred.
- Prior administrative experience in a high growth start-up desirable.
- Security Clearance desirable.
Established in 2005, Rimini Street is the leading global provider of third-party support for Oracle and SAP enterprise software and is opening a huge market with tens of thousands of qualified target prospects. Rimini Street replaces annual support from Oracle and SAP with an award-winning support program priced at 50% of the current annual support fees. Over 550 clients, including 69 of the Fortune 500, have switched from Oracle or SAP to Rimini Street Support.
The company is widely recognized by clients, leading industry analysts (including Gartner, Forrester, Nucleus), and financial analysts as the leader in a large, fast growing market with tremendous upside and an extremely strong value proposition that resonates with CIOs and CFO’s. With tight IT budgets and flat global economic growth, IT and Procurement professionals are actively looking for proven methods to cut costs while improving service. Rimini Street enables organizations to free up budget for strategic business initiatives by delivering savings of up to 90 percent in annual support costs.
Be Treated Like the Best
Accelerating Company Growth
- Rimini Street hires only the best -- and provides the compensation, bonus and benefit programs appropriate for proven top-performing professionals. We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and an unparalleled client experience.
- Excellent compensation, bonus and benefits packages.
- No bureaucracy, thousand-page rule books or politics — just everyone working together to build a great company through service excellence and client Success.
- Work hard, play hard environment -- Rimini Street is a group of hard-working professionals who are passionate about achieving success, but we also enjoy opportunities to meet up at fun company events. Laughter and smiles welcome here!
- Professional growth encouraged! All Rimini Street professionals are encouraged to grow and learn new skills.
- Pre-IPO company
- Over 550 signed clients, including 69 Fortune 500 and 15 Global 100
- 11 consecutive record-setting quarters, with revenue exceeding $43M USD in 2012 and nearly 30% YoY growth
- Named to CIO UK’s “20 Companies to Watch in 2012” annual hotlist of tech companies.
- Winner, Stevie Award for Customer Service Team of the Year, 2012.
- Winner, 2012 Red Herring Top 100 Americas award.
- Ranked #1 as Top Small Business in the West, 2012.
- Winner, Gartner Cool Company Award, 2012.
- Winner, Bay Area News Group "Top Workplaces" Award, 2010.
To learn more about how Rimini Street is redefining the enterprise software support industry, visit http://www.riministreet.com
Rimini Street is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Rimini Street is the leading independent provider of enterprise software support services, offering superior service and 50% cost savings