Position: Administrative Assistant
Location: Morgantown, WV
Type: Full-Time Position (40 hours per week); Full Benefits Offered
Hours: 8am – 5pm
SDSE is seeking an Administrative Assistant to work on site at their office location in Morgantown, WV.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Pleasant and professional with guests, customers, vendors, staff members, and management.
- Provides general clerical and administrative support services as needed, i.e. assists with organizing various files, addressing and stuffing envelopes, coordinating office events, schedule planning, logisitcs for staff, etc.
- Provides MS Office support to staff and management.
- Answers, transfers, and screens incoming phone calls.
- Ensures distribution of mail, faxes, deliveries, etc. to the appropriate person or place.
- Maintains internal log for mail, expense reports, invoices, etc.
- Provides office management assistance as needed.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds to a height of 48 inches and/or roll a cart with a loaded weight not to exceed 150-200 pounds required.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must dress professionally daily.
- Possesses a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have a proactive disposition and a strong work ethic.
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Degree preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience an administrative assistant or executive assistant preferred.
SDSE is an 8(a) Veteran-Owned Small Business headquartered in the Washington DC metro area with offices nationwide and about 300 employees. SDSE is an award-winning professional services firm with a proven record of enhancing government and business operations; delivering effective, cost conscious solutions while adhering to strict standards of quality to ensure mission success. Core competencies include Management & Business Support Services, Information Technology, Administrative & Facilities Management, and Engineering Services. We deploy a responsive, flexible, and innovative approach to achieve the needs and goals of our clients and pride ourselves on the support we provide our employees to be successful.
SDSE is an equal opportunity employer (EEO)
SDSE - 15 months ago