Saint-Gobain, headquartered in Paris, France, is a leading producer of glass, ceramics and plastics products in 64 countries employing over 200,000 employees. With sales of over $60 billion, Saint-Gobain is one of the top 100 industrial companies in the world. Saint-Gobain has an outstanding record of achievement and is committed to growth through the development of proprietary products based on novel materials and process technology.
Key team member of the Competency Research Labs to manage our day to day support needs in a fast paced environment. In addition to delivering administrative services for the department (s), the successful candidate will also have responsibility to help manage our operational processes such as the project portal (upload Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) data, grant access, ensure database is up-to-date, create reports & SOPs, & training), as well as act as our testing service coordinator. Duties for this role will include, but are not limited to supporting and maintaining the Competency Research Lab (CRL) website , maintaining LIMS scanning stations & supplies, entry of LIMS requests for offsite customers without LIMS access and outside lab management (Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDA), POs, sample shipping, etc.) and management of shipping of samples to outside labs and Saint Gobain Recherche/Saint Gobain Research India. He/she will organize and attend select meetings, such as group leader meetings, team employee meetings, and project reviews to record action items and follow-up through on-time completion of action items. Administrative duties include but not limited to: on-boarding of new employees, purchasing of supplies and PC’s, help with travel arrangements, and management of visitors’ scheduling & travel arrangements.
• Excellent computer skills and thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
• + 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative assistant role, or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently to establish priorities, multi-task and meet deadlines.
• Experience in the management and administration of confidential information.
• Work to develop systems to improve efficiencies –such managing our service contracts, NDA’s or other agreements, improving our tour process
• Manage special projects as needed
• Plan large events
This position will be filled without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex ancestry, national origin, age, marital status, disability, sexual preference, or veteran status.
Submit Job Bid to: Tine van Nunen – HR office Northboro or Fax 508-351-7210
SAINT-GOBAIN - 9 months ago