The purpose of this position is to provide administrative supports to the branch that will enhance and ensure the attainment of Our Mission and Values.
- Assist with day-to-day program operations to enhance efficiency, productivity, and a harmonious working environment.
- Assist in analyzing, organizing, and completing procedures such as word-processing, copying, correspondence, filing, requisition of supplies, and other services requested by the Branch Manager(s).
- Open and route incoming mail to the appropriate individual and assist in preparing outgoing mail.
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls, provide assistance to callers, and take messages when appropriate.
- Assist with filing and case files storage.
- Maintain participant and staff lists; update them on a regular basis and distribute copies to appropriate staff.
- Organize and maintain forms used in local branches.
- Complete all required reports accurately, legibly, and professionally.
- Complete other administrative tasks as assigned.
- Three to five years experience in a secretarial or other support position.
- One year experience with Word and Excel.
- Accurate typing at 50 wpm. Shorthand, speed-writing, or other means of note-taking desirable.
- Excellent grammar, punctuation, spelling and composition skills.
- Ability to handle routine business/office responsibilities, including correspondence, filing, typing, scheduling, setting appointments, ordering supplies and miscellaneous record keeping.
- Proficient in data base management.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and project management skills required.
- Ability to make effective decisions and handle emergencies.
- Ability to serve as a community resource and liaison to promote program philosophy, goals and objectives.
- A fun, creative work environment
- Paid Training
- Advancement opportunities
- Strong support and encouragement from upper management
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long- and short-term disability
- Supplemental Insurance products including Critical Illness and Accidental Injury (all employees 20 hours or more)
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
SL Start - 7 months ago