The Administrative Assistant has overall primary responsibility for day-to-day handling of time-sensitive documents and requests for information in order to support bid and contract activity.
1. Process mail and documents received via FedEx to include date stamping, verifying all information against internal Access database, customer files, and Omnis records.
2. Scan, save and distribe documents to Bizz Hub (internet storage site) or by email when required.
3. Read, interpret, verify, and process/redirect approximately 200 internal and external emails daily.
4. Verify documents received against records in the internal Access database, customer file, as well as the OMNIS system.
5. Complete Vendor Registrations for current and future customers and add to municipal bidder list as required.
6. Complete daily filing requirements with attention to detail.
7. Draft price quotes, “No Bids,” and other form letters, contract extensions, cover letters, and other written communications.
8. Order insurance certificates and verify for compliance with contract terms prior to submitting to agent for processing.
9. Process requests for Technical Data Sheets or Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS).
10. Contact municipalities to retrieve bid documents via phone, email and/or fax.
11. Follow-up with agencies post-bid to request bid tabulations or awards.
12. Process documents for signature each day and return to customer either by email or FedEx.
13. Maintain and restock department supplies as needed.
1. Candidate should have at least 2 years corporate office experience with the ability to work in a high demand sales office and manage time effectively.
2. Should be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Excel, Word, and Outlook at minimum. Access database experience a plus.
3. Excellence in verbal, written and business communication is required. ? Exceptional attention to detail.
4. Ability to work within established document processing procedures to manage municipality requirements.
5. Ability to work in a close team environment while interacting daily with an outside sales team, customers, customer service, and other intercompany departments.
6. Proficient typist; 40-60 WPM preferred.
7. Should be comfortable conducting basic internet research on municipal websites.
SNF Holding Company - 9 months ago
SNF Holding Company - The world leader in Polymer Technology for Water Treatment and Enhanced Oil Recovery
SNF Holding Company, the USA...