About the Role:
Due to significant growth over the past several years, SRSsoft is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. In this role, you will provide administrative support and project task coordination to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the EHR Implementation Department.
SRSsoft is at the crossroads of two growth industries – healthcare and technology. Growing at a rate of over 100% per year, we provide tremendous opportunities for career progression. SRS is changing the face of healthcare by giving physicians the tools (electronic health records, practice management, and patient portal) to deliver better and safer patient care at lower cost. We are a team of passionate, smart and fun individuals who are driven by a desire to produce the best product and provide the best customer experience in the electronic health records industry. Our clients love us and our employee retention is phenomenal – we believe there is a strong connection between the two and we work hard to provide a great atmosphere for those who join the SRS team. Competitive compensation, lots of recognition and promotion from within, and a supportive, team-based atmosphere are part of our secret sauce.
SRS is ranked among the Fastest Growing Companies in North America on Deloitte's Technology Fast 500™ and has been named to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We are proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner.
The wellbeing of our staff is critical, so of course we offer a full range of health related benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K and flexible spending accounts. We also offer work-life benefits such as summer hours, casual dress code, a company softball team, an on-site café, ping pong de-stressor breaks and lots of free snacks
About You: (Our future talented Administrative Assistant/Receptionist!)
You are a self-motivated and energetic multi-tasker who has exceptional interpersonal skills. Your computer skills, especially MS Word and Excel, are above average. You have a track record of providing “above and beyond” customer service and enjoy being in a customer-facing role. You are very well-organized and have a “can-do” attitude; no task is too large or too small for you. You are ready to take your skills and your career to the next level—SRS is growing and we are looking for motivated people to grow with us.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Answering of incoming calls and routing to responsible parties.
- Assist with calendar management for VP of Client Services and scheduling of meetings.
- Assist the EHR Implementation department in project tracking by maintaining and updating project schedules and following up with staff to update timelines and milestones.
- Act as liaison between the Implementation and Forms teams and our clients to communicate relevant information.
- Monitor and manage the Implementation Support Queue, complete tickets or assign tickets to staff as needed.
- Assist the VP of Client Services in staff management by tracking staff schedules.
- Provide research on a variety of topics as needed.
- Perform special projects as needed.
- Associates Degree from an accredited institution (Bachelors Degree desirable.)
- Above average skills with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must have 2+ years of experience providing administrative support in a fast paced office environment.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be a highly responsive, outgoing individual with superior communication skills and a deep commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Ability to work on diverse projects under tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to sit at a desk
- Ability to use a computer