The Administrative Assistant will provide support for the Purchasing Department regarding Contractor Management.
- Utilize ISNetworld (ISN) and internal processes to effectively track contractor safety and regulatory compliance.
- Compile contractor-related reports including safety compliance, cost analysis, accounting, ISN macro, etc.
- Interpret and communicate SD/LSI contractor requirements to company operations and purchasing teams and SD/LSI contractors.
- Constant customer service in daily dealings with potential contractors to explain new vendor process, our company requirements and request additional information
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Prefer Bachelors degree in business, science or similar discipline.
- Ability to work with Microsoft software programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Visio)
- Good organization skills
- Always exhibits a professional manner and positive attitude
- A focus on customer service
EEO / AA statement:
SandRidge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
This sand ridge reveals not a desert but a vista of future profits. SandRidge Energy explores for and produces oil and natural gas in the...