The Travel Channel is currently seeking an administrative assistant to join our marketing team to support the department (i.e. answer telephones, send faxes and other correspondence, filing, process mail/Fed Ex packages, make travel arrangements, process travel/expense reports, business lunches, etc.).
In this role you will:
- Traffic and schedule promos and Ad Sales sponsored spots on daily logs for Travel/hd network.
- Check and maintain adequate supply of premiums, media kits and general supplies.
- Fulfill materials requests from the media and/or vendors as directed
- Responsible for scheduling, meeting planning, phones, travel and administrative tasks.
- Maintain video duplications and update/maintain program/promo clips and logos on file.
- Perform other duties as needed and as requested by Mgrs.
We are seeking an individual with 1-3 years administrative/executive secretarial experience in a fast- paced office environment preferred. Familiarity with editing, graphics and Cable/TV environment a plus.
Education: College degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Equipment: Computer literacy with Microsoft Word, and Excel. Strong PowerPoint skills are a must.
Skills/Abilities: Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment. Attention to detail a must. Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively. Occasional overtime may be required.
We are looking for innovative, forward-thinking people who will thrive in our culture and contribute to Scripps Networks Interactive's success. SNI and its iconic brands - HGTV , DIY Network , Food Network , Cooking Channel , Travel Channel and Great American Country (GAC) , along with our new and emerging digital businesses including food.com , cityeats.com , and HGTV's frontdoor.com -- produce a highly creative, fast-paced and supportive culture. Come build your career with us at SNI!
Scripps Networks - 5 months ago
There's something for every type of cook, from gourmets to toast-burners, on The Television Food Network. The cable channel, which is...