We are currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to perform varied advanced secretarial and administrative duties requiring initiative and independent judgment.
Additional duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Handles business-related issues and non-routine situations by determining the appropriate course of action
- Interprets guidelines, procedures, policies, and practices
- Keeps official records and recommends administrative policies
- Takes incoming calls, records and delivers accurate messages
- Prepares and drafts correspondence
- Prepares reports and/or simple financial analysis
- Schedules and completes travel arrangements
• Full health benefits (medical, dental, vision, life)
• 401K Retirement Savings Plan
• Vacation and sick time
• Tuition reimbursement
• Funeral discounts, and more
Who we are. What we do.
We’re more than North America’s largest provider of funeral, cremation and cemetery services. We are mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, sons and daughters who are devoted to the communities where we live and work. We are more than 20,000 dedicated individuals who provide caring assistance to families in need, honor veterans and public servants and deliver lifesaving programs to help keep children and seniors safe. We operate under the umbrella of the Dignity Memorial network of 1,800 funeral homes and cemeteries. Dignity Memorial providers care for more than 300,000 families each year and understand the importance of thoughtful, personalized arrangements. We believe creating meaningful ways to pay tribute to a loved one begins with compassion and is shaped by the understanding that each life is truly unique. For us, there is no greater responsibility than honoring and preserving the story of one’s life.
SCI offers advanced training resources, career advancement opportunities in the largest organization in the industry, attractive benefits, and a wonderful community to serve with plenty of culture and personality.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
* Your employment would be with an affiliate location of SCI.
- Must be able to operate office equipment and computers, with accurate results, and effectively use typical office software (word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software).
- Requires the ability to deal with privileged information in a confidential manner.
- The position involves interaction with high level regional and corporate staff contacts, requiring use of fluent business vocabulary, tact, discretion, and judgment.
As used herein, “SCI” refers to Service Corporation International and its affiliated companies.
SCI Management - 7 months ago
Service Corporation International (SCI) is to death what H&R Block is to taxes. SCI, the largest funeral and cemetery services company...