This Administrative Assistant position works closely with and under the direction of the Mall Manager and Office Administrator . This AA explains common area usage policies and procedures to interested parties and is in contact with Home Office personnel, vendors, to give or receive information. He/She performs standard, routine administrative functions of a diversified nature along with receptionist duties. The AA screens questions and requests from tenants, vendors, and the public, and responds to or resolves problems as qualified.
- * Two to four years secretarial/administrative experience in a fast paced environment
- * Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- * Effective communication (verbal/written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- * Demonstrate effective conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with customers, tenants, and co-workers
- * Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative
- * Work well independently and as a team
For confidential consideration, please submit your resume with salary requirements.
Simon Property Group - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Simon says: "Shop!" And millions do. Simon Property Group is the largest shopping mall and retail center owner in the US, with a...